Modules On the Malaysian Thoracic Society Education Website
The goals of continuing professional development (CPD) and medical education are to acquire and retain knowledge that will enhance clinical practice and improve patient outcomes. The self-assessment surveys in this website are offered for CPD credit and designed to test your current knowledge and skills related to managing patients who present with similar case scenarios.
The following modules are available on the website.
- Asthma Attack in Clinic
- Differentiating Asthma from COPD
- Asthma in Primary Care
- Asthma in Pregnancy
- Asthma in Children
- Managing Airways Disease During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- The New Normal For Emergency Airway Procedures
- Inhalational Therapy During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- ILD Module 1 - Overview of Interstitial Lung Disease
- ILD Module 2 - HRCT in Interstitial Lung Disease Diagnosis
- ILD Module 3 - Recent Updates on IPF
- ILD Module 4 - Overview of Connective Tissue Disease - ILD
- ILD Module 5 - Treatment Management for Interstitial Lung Disease
Registered Medical Practitioners who register on the website will be awarded 1 CPD point per module upon completion. The CPD points will be accredited directly into their Malaysian Medical Association CPD mobile application since the MTS Education website is linked to the MMA CPD Portal via API (Application Programming Interface).
In order to view the modules, doctors can register on the MTS Education website at: