Modules On the Malaysian Thoracic Society Education Website
The goals of continuing professional development (CPD) and medical education are to acquire and retain knowledge that will enhance clinical practice and improve patient outcomes. The self-assessment surveys in this website are offered for CPD credit and designed to test your current knowledge and skills related to managing patients who present with similar case scenarios.
The following modules are available on the website.
- Asthma Attack in Clinic - Due date: 20/12/2021
- Differentiating Asthma from COPD - Due date: 20/12/2021
- Asthma in Primary Care - Due date: 07/01/2022
- Asthma in Pregnancy - Due date: 07/01/2022
- Asthma in Children - Due date: 06/02/2022
- ILD Module 1 - Overview of Interstitial Lung Disease - Due date: 30/09/2022
- ILD Module 2 - HRCT in Interstitial Lung Disease Diagnosis - Due date: 05/10/2022
- ILD Module 3 - Recent Updates on IPF - Due date: 01/10/2022
- ILD Module 4 - Overview of Connective Tissue Disease - ILD - Due date: 02/10/2022
- ILD Module 5 - Treatment Management for Interstitial Lung Disease - Due date: 01/10/2022
- 1st Paediatric Respiratory Virtual Grand Ward Round - The Clue is In The Heart - Due date: 26/06/2022
- 2nd Paediatric Respiratory Virtual Grand Ward Round - Double Trouble in a Consanguineous Marriage - Due date: 14/07/2022
- 3rd Paediatric Respiratory Virtual Grand Ward Round - To Do, or Not To Do - Due date: 03/07/2022
- 4th Paediatric Respiratory Virtual Grand Ward Round - Charred, Not Scarred (Smoke Inhalation and CO poisoning) - Due date: 24/08/2022
- 5th Paediatric Respiratory Virtual Grand Ward Round - When a Hole Recurs - Due date: 24/09/2022
Registered Medical Practitioners who register on the website will be awarded 1 CPD point per module upon completion. The CPD points will be accredited directly into their Malaysian Medical Association CPD mobile application since the MTS Education website is linked to the MMA CPD Portal via API (Application Programming Interface).
In order to view the modules, doctors can register on the MTS Education website at: