Five e-modules on Interstitial Lung Disease are now up on the MTS Education website
Five ILD E - Modules have been created in conjunction with Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness week (14th – 20th September 2020).
To find out more about the topics and speakers please click here.
The focus of these modules are:
1. To improve the overall knowledge of ILD
2. To improve ILD patient journey by enhancing the capability to recognize potential cases of ILD, to ensure appropriate and timely referral.
3. To improve the ability to recognize\se the ILD radiology pattern on HRCT
4. To emphasize the concept of multi-disciplinary discussion (MDD) in making a confident diagnosis of ILD
5. To know the appropriate treatment plan for specific ILDs, which can relieve symptoms and restore or improve quality of life
Registered Medical Practitioners who register on the website will be awarded 1 CPD point per module upon completion. The CPD points will be accredited directly into their Malaysian Medical Association CPD mobile application since the MTS Education website is linked to the MMA CPD Portal via API (Application Programming Interface). The MTS wishes to thank the Malaysian Medical Association for this collaborative effort to make online CPD more accessible to doctors.
In order to view the modules, doctors can register on the MTS Education website at: